Monday 26 June 2017

Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do

Chapter 6









"Party Hai ,then what ? You Idiot !! U r saying like they are gonna invite us. Even we can't go inside as fake guests...Us Maan Singh Khuraana ne itni tight security rakkhi hai. Its not possible to reach Geet But I have to at any cost " Irked Brij pulled own hair in frustration.


" But Bhai Ji we could mark entry in other way  ? " Goon smiled devilishly.


" Acha wo kaise ?" amazed Babu asked.


 " As part of catering staff.Just need little money.It doesn't matter we ll look like waiters..But we can finish our work easily" With this suggestion of goon their eyes twinkled with hope.


Babu started action plan.He gave more than enough money to catering agency manager. Three of them ( Brij , Babu n other goon ) became part of waiting staff.



At the day of Dev's arrival.


There was Pooja first then a grand party was planned. Scared of claustrophobia Geet was not ready at any cost, to be part of these celebrations. She didn't want to attend any function or gathering..But Maan was adamant , to bring her out that self created shell . He wanted her to enjoy every moment which was her right.


162930_177617422256921_1364285_n.jpg

" Geet listen to me ?" Maan said.


" No DD ,  I can't face such huge crowd. Anything wrong can happen " She rejected clearly.


" Oh really ? tell me what ll you do alone in room .I don want to scare you...Per jab hum party enjoy kar rahe hongay. Koi bhi tumhare tak aa sakta hai."  Frustrated Maan  brought reality in front of her.


" But Maan ?" She could complete Maan spoke up  " I am here for you always its true.. But I can't skip this gathering. If u ll ever need me how ll u call me ? Huh !! In such loud noise guests n music. Quite possible I won't get ur phone too " Maan tried to convince her.


" I will lock room from inside.." She was not ready to listen him. Just was giving own stupid logics.
162930_177617382256925_2011509_n.jpg
" Oh really !  Funny very funny. Just locking room is not any solution. Geet keep in mind being in between people is much safer than to be alone .." Maan jerked her shoulder.


But stubborn like him , she didn't here n left...Maan threw glass on floor in anger..

162930_177617445590252_3473564_n.jpg


Even when Daddi asked Geet to accompany her to Mall. So that they could shop for upcoming events she rejected the idea. One main reason was , if she didn't want to attend..what was the reason to spend money or to select dresses.


But she didn't want to break heart of Maan more .Due to whom she started to trust on men again. That all men are not like Brij n Darji....As Maan, Addi , Nakul n other house keeping staff treated her like princess always in just few days.


Daddi showered  all her love...Which she never got from her parents either.So she decided to select dresses. But not from Mall..Dropping down weapons Daddi asked Miss Malini  Designer boutique owner to send some selective dresses at home . So that Geet can chose for her.


Daddi was buzy with preparations. So Maan was there to help Geet in choosing dresses. He choose a white lace sari with shimmer work. Matched with backless without sleeve blouse...Geet was even not allowed in dreams to imagine such dresses.. But her dreams were getting fulfilled.


" Try it Geet..hurry up I have other works too ..But I want to see you  wearing this Sari " Maan expressed his desire with little dominating way..


" Maan its too revealing. How can I ?" hesitating she put sari on table in front of her.


Maan didn't want to force her in any way...Even how fast she recovered Doctors were also surprised. But his inner feeling some where wanted to c her in this dress.


" Okey u don want to go in front of others. Wearing this Sari..That is fine. But may I get this honour ?  Per tumko force nahi karuga.Its ur choice." picking up sari Maan rolled hand over dress lovingly.


Geet looked at him. There was no lust. Just love ,care n feeling of  acceptance for each other was there. But untold.She calmly took sari from his hand and after ten minutes she came out of washroom. Wrapping Sari Pallu around revealing part.


" Geet what happened ?" Maan questioned.She put her head down n was trying to wrap herself in own arms.


" Maan, I never dreamt or can say I had no right to think to wear cloths of own choice. Sachi kahu I really liked this Sari...?" She blushed.


" Sachi ?" mischievously Maan rested fingers under her chin n raised her face up.


Geet nodded in yes " Sachi , this white sari brought so many colors to my life. Its just due to you Maan..Thank you is not proper word or can say I have no word to express what I fell ?"



" But I know what I feel ,when I c u happy " He filled her face in his hands..and said lovingly.


" Matlab ?"confused Geet asked.


" Geet , for outer world I am a hardcore business tycoon. But in reality I am just like a child by heart  Daddi said so.." He giggled "  This heart is filled with love for my Daddi n my brother.They both are my whole world..After you came to my life...I felt my heart still has lots of space empty. Could you please fill that space Geet  with your love ?" with hope filled  eyes Maan requested.


"Maan !! " she never expected her life could take this turn as well.


" Bollo Geet ? I ll not force you...Decision is yours. I will accept what u decide. Mujhe wo filmi tarah se express nahi karna aata...I said straight way what was in my heart.." When Geet didn't answer.He felt like his whole world gonna shatter.But she was in other dilemma


" Maan to which society I belong in that Girls have no right to choose or to express. So where my decision will stand ?" With teary eyes she replied.
" Which society u r talking about ...Where people like Brij n ur Grand Pa exists..Where people like Vicky exists..Why they still come to ur mind. Not letting u to move forward. " He exploded....She shivered with his volcanic outburst.


" Why don you think about Teji ur Massi who took stand for you..You are adult. A 19 years old girl and our law gives u this right...To choose ur life partner..Tell me Geet what is ur decision..But one thing Geet... mere pyar ko ehsaan smjh kar haan mat karna Go with ur heart...I just need answer." His every word was true. Now decision was hers. He gave her proper reality check.


Geet's Pallu fell down n her curvy body was in front of Maan . She could wear such glamorous sari gracefully no one could imagine. But real fact was neither her upbringing was such nor she got such change.
He was still waiting for his answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment